How To Get Paid To Take Digital Photos CLICK HERE to learn more.
We all love our hair and might not mind taking that further step to take care them. For beautiful, lustrous and glossy hair use those simple home treatments.
Get your free ebook with dozens of natural home cures right here today.
• A tea and beer rinse is one of the oldest ways to deliver shine to your hair. Boil used tea leaves in enough water, let it cool and then use this liquid as the closing rinse.
• In the similar fashion you can use flat beer (i.e. after letting the fizz out). This is a great conditioner to be used for your hair.
• Lemon juice mixed with water can additionally be used as a last rinse to provide your hair a glossy and bouncy glance.
• A shiny look is also provided if you use vinegar for your final rinse.
• To bring that shine one can use honey to keep your scalp moisturized. You can make honey lotion for your hair by mixing 3 teaspoons of honey for pint of water.
• The use of henna as a natural conditioner proves to be very beneficial for your hair. It helps to bring back the bounce and flair of your hair which has been lacking for quite a whilst.
• You can add small amount of baking soda in the shampoo which, removes dust and grease from your hair to give you the shiny look.
• To take away the dirt and other matter from your hair you can use one fourth cup of apple cider vinegar in one gallon of condensed water. This can be stored in the refrigerator and can be used every two weeks for clean, smooth, silky and shiny hair. The proper way to use this solution is to wet your hair with warm water, shampoo it later rinse it. Pour two cups of this mixture and go away it in your hair for sometime. The last level is to rinse your hair with cold-water.
• To get that extra shine for your hair brew one cup of strong espresso, let it cool. Pour the coffee over your dry hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it to get the extra shine and glow.
• You can also make Egg shampoo at home which requires 1 egg, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon castile soap, 1/2 a cup water or herbal tea and last but not the least 5 drops of essential oils of your choice. Blend all these together to make an Egg shampoo which can bring shine to your hair.
• Many of us who want to blank their hair use shampoos. Try this for a change, massage baking soda into your hair and scalp. This absorbs oil and loosens the dead skin on the scalp. Rinse it thoroughly with water. In the initial stages the hair would be dry but after several weeks you would be dandruff free with easy and shiny hair.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Work at home, make money no matter where you are in the world…
CLICK HERE to learn more.
Want the lowest price on any product ?
Find the best prices online at Amazon… Click on the link here :
Want the lowest price on any product ? Find the best prices online at Amazon… Click on the link below :
Amazon Has The Lowest Prices – CLICK HERE
Find Any Item You Want At The Lowest Price On Amazon